Stage 1: In-home or in-store consultation
During this one-hour meeting our design team will ask you a series of questions to gauge your personal style and your ‘wish list’ to help transform your space. We understand how challenging and overwhelming it can be to complete and style a space so our aim is to give you the information and options you need to confidently move forward in achieving your lifestyle and styling goals. Our initial consultation is the perfect opportunity to discuss how you would like to use the space, overcome any design or function challenges, complete your site measure, review furniture pieces, talk about timber and marble finishes, and review your overall colour scheme, finishes and styling.
Stage 2: Follow-up presentation
After your initial consult, our designers will put together a visual and AutoCAD presentation of your bespoke furniture and placement plan. You can choose to do this at our Hawthorn showroom or in your home or office. This is where you can review furniture layout, timber & marble finishes, measurements, bespoke inclusions & design, and tweak your design to perfectly fit your goals and lifestyle.
Our service includes:
- Site measure and furniture placement floor plans
- Furniture items selection which includes personalised and customised options
- Finishes selection
- Visual colour design presentation
- AutoCAD 2D drawing presentation, with dimensions and floorplan (if required)
- Selections of finishing touches including homewares, rugs, lighting and artwork
- Quote, order and production updates
- Furniture delivery, placement and home styling
- Additional option to arrange photo shoot and PR opportunities.
Stage 3: Completion and delivery
Our design team will join you on-site for the delivery and installation of your bespoke furniture and/or decoration package. They’ll be there to assist with placement and all those essential finishing touches that will complete your space, right down to styling and placement of your homewares and bedding purchases.
Our Interior Design & Styling Consultation is an inclusive service, with no additional costs for advice and support throughout your design consultation. There is a one-off fee of $300, which is redeemable on your furniture solution purchase.